SPF is a versatile energy efficient material that is used to provide many solutions for the building and construction industry.
- SPF insulation combines high insulation value with other attributes that contribute to lower energy use and maintenance costs while increasing durability in buildings.
- SPF building sciences are changing the way homes and commercial buildings are constructed for greater energy efficiency and moisture reduction.
- SPF roofing systems provide building owners with lightweight, monolithic, energy saving and sustainable roofing options. SPF has also proven itself as a very strong performer against conventional roof systems in hurricane / high wind situations.
- SPF adhesives have become a preferred method of installing roof board insulation, roof coverings and tile roofing when through deck fasteners are not desirable or possible.
- SPF sealants protect against unwanted air and moisture entering through gaps in doors and windows and cracks in the building envelope.